24 February 2020

HaHa I Forgot This Thing Existed Again...

Whoops! This tends to be the theme around here doesn't it? The fact that I forget this thing exists and then three months later poof! Look who pops on grid again for a hot minuet and then disappears like the ghost I like to think that I am. (HeHe) Trying to keep up with this thing makes me wanna scream sometimes... well not really cause I always seem to forget about this thing lol. But I will say that I do appreciate those who read this nonsense. Because I know for sure that I wouldn't find myself reading this in my free time.

Anyhoo, what to talk about in this troubled beginnings to 2020, haha it is really joke. I hop off the grid for a hot minuet and everything goes to fucking HELL. Oh what a time to be alive. We had the possibility of WW3 for the second time in less than a year because these dumbasses don't know how to fucking compromise and just stay in y'all's corner.

Everyone in politics have the BIGGEST egos I have ever seen in the entirety of my (redacted) years of life. They're a bunch of egotistic alpha maniacs who need to just keep in their assigned territories. And I'm not saying that they shouldn't be these kinds of people, because I for one believe in a tactical approach and just get your shit done, but don't be mother fucking idiots about everything. We all live on this planet, just fucking get along, cause there is nowhere to hide, unless by chance you have a rocket to some other habitable planet that no one else knows about. So in the paraphrased words of my KINDERGARTEN teacher: "use your words and get the fuck along!"

We're going to get to a point in our miserable lives where we find out that all this bullshit was for nothing and we fucked up everything because some children who run our countries couldn't act like girls and just keep your resentment hidden for years until you pretend the other just doesn't exist. Ugh, it just sucks to see that we might end up being the generation that brings the world into the apocalypse because these boomers don't know what the simple word compromise means.

Welp look at me turning this shit into a vent site, but y'all read it I don't, and this was the shit y'all signed up for lol. I said in the beginning that this was going to be random and out there shit, so by those standards, we can get political from time to time. (although not to often cause then that would just get boring) Lace up your boots folks cause 2020 is about to fuck some shit up.

Image result for 2020 funny

No comments:

Post a Comment